Our team of experienced dentists can help you replace missing teeth and restore your smile and your confidence with dental implants.
Why choose us for your dental care?
Ceramic Implants in Delta, BC
What are Ceramic Dental Implants?
They’re an array of the most biocompatible zirconia ceramic tooth root replacements that act as functional foundations for crowns and bridges.
Why get CeraRoot Ceramic Implants?
- CeraRoot implants are made from zirconia – a biocompatible, ceramic material that fosters complete assimilation into the jaw bone.
- CeraRoot zirconia implants are hypoallergenic, which is not the case with metal implants.
- CeraRoot implants do not interfere with the movement of energy through the body’s meridians. Since zirconia implants are bioinert, they’re a perfect tooth replacement solution for patients who adhere to holistic health principles.
- CeraRoot zirconia implants are designed to withstand tremendous masticatory forces and mimic the best of nature with a variety of tooth-like contours and bioinert composition.
- Overall, CeraRoot implant patients experience a shorter implant process, along with the potential for a significant increase in comfort and function afterward due to biocompatibility and the strength of zirconia.
- CeraRoot implants are available in a one-piece design made from biocompatible zirconia, setting the stage for the ultimate in optimal function, superior health and natural beauty.
- CeraRoot implants are done in a one-stage approached and specifically designed for the immediate placement after tooth extraction.
- Zirconia is biocompatible material that is resistant to chemical corrosion, nor will it conduct electricity or heat. As a bioinert material, it will never trigger chemical reactions, migrate to other sites in the body or interfere with the maintenance of optimal oral health. With titanium implants on the other hand, it has been scientifically proven to corrode into the wet environment of a mouth.
- Bacterial growth on the surface of a zirconia implant is far less likely to adhere due to its non-conductivity, thus creating an oral environment that promotes much healthier gums.
- Since zirconia is non-metallic and white, it is much more natural looking than titanium implants which can cause gray gums or titanium showing around the margin of the crown.
To learn more about CeraRoot Ceramic Implants, click here.
For more information or to book an appointment at our Tsawwassen, Delta BC dental practice please contact us today.
Will it hurt to install my dental implant?
The treatments itself is virtually painless. You may however experience some light discomfort for few days after your treatment. After approximately a week your implant should not feel uncomfortable.
What do I have to do following the procedure?
You will be provided with a set of instructions specific to your treatment. Please follow them closely to ensure the risk of complications is reduced. A brief list of things you can expect includes: getting rest, managing swelling, cleaning your mouth, restricting your diet, keeping an eye on the affected area to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is occurring.
Will my insurance cover the cost of the procedure?
The majority of insurance companies cover most of our treatments. For more detail on your coverage please call your service provider.
Our job is to show you what we see in your mouth, educate you on your options, and let you make the best decision for yourself. We never push unnecessary treatments and always give you options.